Pages - Menu

Senin, 14 November 2016

Publik Markette New Ala Carte Menus


Hi Eaters.

Back again in my most favorite Ismaya's restaurants, Publik Markette.
Why did I say it's my most favorite? Well, besides of its unique food gallery concept, also the food never fails to impress me (so far). So it is guaranteed that if anytime should there be another invitation from this restaurant, it will be on top of my to-do-list.






I'm not gonna share any interior photos of this restaurant anymore since I have done it before on my previous review. So if you haven't read that one, you can click here. And also the interior hasn't changed since my first visit. But the great thing is the food keeps evolving.
So most of you who have tried Publik Markette might be dazzled at your first time entering the premises to see those scrumptious dishes in the food gallery. A lot of you might just go straight and ordered them as you walk by the food gallery. But did you know that Publik Markette also serves awesome ala carte menus?
I'm gonna share the ala carte menus I tried on my invitation. I do have to warn you that drooling can happen as you start scrolling below. So, you have been warned. Scroll at your own risk. LOL.


Bacon Cheddar Fries


French fries drenched with cheddar sauce and topped with chopped beef bacon. Simple as that, yet OMG so delicious. The sauce is really good! And luckily the fries were crispy enough so it's still so crunchy even though it was soaked with that abundant cheddar sauce. And I also liked the fact that the fries were seasoned too.

Quattro Formaggi Pizza



Always love this kind of pizza. Thin crusted with not so may toppings on it. You might ask why not choose a pizza with abundant toppings? But for me, I like to eat my pizza with ease, and not getting too full in just a couple of slices because of the overwhelming toppings.
This one is really good too. Even though it uses 4 kinds of cheeses but since it's thin crusted so I wasn't overflowed. 1 slice is good for me, 2 slices are even better, more slices..heaven!


Homemade Pasta Beef Ragout



Homemade pasta with beef ragout (stew) toppings. Even though it uses beef ragout, but the serving was kinda dry. The tomato base was good, and the abundant beef ragout toppings were excellent. Add some grated parmesan to elevate the flavors!


Char Grilled Bone In Pork Chop


Grilled pork chop served with baby potatoes, baby tomatoes, and rocket leaves. It's visually so appetizing. Like a kid, I was overjoyed seeing such a big slice of pork chop on the table.
It tasted really good. The pork was juicy, moist and tasty at the same time. Everything on the plate was just spot on.


Super Lord of The Bacon Burger



This dish highlighted my visit. I mean, as I am writing this blog down, or even as I was editing the photo, I was drooling over and over again.
A big portion of burger with beef patty, sunny side up egg, bacon, cheddar sauce, tomato, lettuce, onions and more bacon, served with crispy potato chips!! OMG, forget about cholesterol when you see this one. This is what I call a monster burger. It tasted so good I could die..


Salted Egg Yolk Pork Belly


I love salted egg soooo much. Really happy this also came to the table. I didn't hope much when I know that my table won't be getting this menu since it was on another set menu (each table gets a specific set menu) but luckily I was allowed to have a taste of this BOMB dish.
Rice topped with poached egg along with fried pork belly drenched in salted egg sauce and served with pork crackers. OMG the salted egg sauce is so GOOD! Excuse me but I have to use capital letters for that. I think everything in the plate complemented each others perfectly.


Nasi Campur Bali

As I am planning my holiday to Bali in the next few weeks it so nice to have a taste of the Balinese cuisine in advance. This one is also good. The satay, in particular, is awesome! Do watch out for the spicy sambal matah.


Jimbaran Tiger Prawns



Basically it's the same as Nasi Campur Bali. You just take out the chicken, the satay, and the crackers then replace them with 3 big grilled tiger prawns. Boom!
Tastewise, it's also good. The tiger prawns were grilled and seasoned beautifully. I mean, the colors and the taste were so inviting. I wish they put more of those prawns on the plate.

Crispy Salmon Skin


Save the best for last, a proverb says. Couldn't agree more to that. As it was the last to be served that day, but it also acted as a sweet (or may I say savory?) ending.
A big slice of salmon with its oh so heavenly crispy skin, served with baby potatos, baby tomatoes, garlic, and rocket leaves.
This sucker is the drooling factor of the day. Its juicy meat, well seasoned, and that awesome crispy salmon skin. Hands down, so good! I just want more!



So that's all the ala carte menus I've tried that day. Of course there are some other menus that skipped my palate, such as the Breaded Chicken Fries and the Tokyo Aglio Olio,
But let me assure you that if the menus I've tried above was outstanding, I most definitely think the ones I missed surely must went the same direction.
Again and again, Publik Markette, you didn't fail to impress me. I hope there will be more astonishing dishes in the future to come.

Can't wait!

Keep on chewing!


Jazzy Dee


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUBLIK MARKETTE
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
East Mall GF (Below Social House, across of NOMZ and Union Deli)
Jl. MH Thamrin No.1, Jakarta Pusat
Ph. +6221 23581281

3 komentar: