Pages - Menu

Minggu, 03 Agustus 2014

Dante Coffee

Hi Eaters.

Have you ever heard of a quote that says: "Coffee Drinkers Make Better Lovers"?
I'm quite a coffee drinker, and anything positive that goes with my habit would have my agreement, lol. Well, coffee is just my type of endorphin. And I'm always loving every sip of my coffee. 
And a couple of days before, I went to a quite renown coffee shop, Dante Coffee.





Don't be fooled by the name. It may sound like a Latin name, but actually this particular coffee shop is originated from Taiwan. Unlike its main competitor, Dante Coffee serves not only coffee and pastries, but also quite a lot choices of entrees. We'll see to that later. Let's first talk about the interior.





Located just right beside the main entrance of Mall Kelapa Gading 3, you won't miss this coffee shop. It occupies a large space with very comfortable indoor seating area which uses sofa, and metal chair for the outdoor seating area. The interior is made to be somehow a lounge, making it so nice and cozy, especially to enjoy your time for a cup of coffee.
The coffee shop also offers free Wi-fi to add more enjoyment of browsing or checking through your social media while sipping that coffee. I love it here, the ambience is so nice.

Dante Combo
Dante Combo
Dante Combo
Dante Combo
Dante Combo
Dante Combo
Moving on to the meal, as always I ordered an appetizer. Dante Combo - IDR 44Kwas my choice. In the dish there are spring rolls, garlic cassavas, and (yeaayy!! my favourite!) chicken wings. I'm gonna describe them one by one.
Spring Rolls. Wasn't my favourite that day. A bit hard to chew. The fillings were rice vermicelli, which, for my palate, was plain. I had to dip the spring rolls in chilli sauce just to give it a boost of flavor.
Garlic Cassavas. This one was pretty good. Had a tender texture inside, with a crisp on the outside. The garlic was not too strong, and the overall flavor was quite savory.
Chicken Wings. As you might know, I am a dying fan of chicken wings. And I always put high expectations on every chicken wings menu I could find in a restaurant. Luckily here, the chicken wings were not disappointing. The flavors were there and executed nicely. I would prefer if it was served hot though. This one was already cold when it reached my table. 

Fettucine Alfredo
Fettucine Alfredo
Fettucine Alfredo
Fettucine Alfredo
Fettucine Alfredo
Fettucine Alfredo
I haven't had fettucine in a while so I ordered the Fettucine Alfredo - IDR 42K. It came with a fried smoked beef topping and garlic breads. The fettucine was very creamy and buttery. The Alfredo sauce was quite tasty and cheesy too. The smoked beef was nicely seasoned, so savory, and it's really delicious when it was combined together with the creamy fettucine. The garlic bread was pretty decent, it gives another crispy and crunchy texture to accompany the al-dente fettucine.
Battered Fish Salsa
Battered Fish Salsa
Battered Fish Salsa
Battered Fish Salsa
Battered Fish Salsa
Battered Fish Salsa
The Battered Fish Salsa - IDR 49K was quite good. The dish uses dory fish cutlets incorporated with a sour and spicy salsa sauce, accompanied by potato wedges. The dory fish was excellent. The batter was also great, seasoned beautifully. Loving how the tender and crispy texture just went together in every bite. The salsa sauce was delicious. The level of acidity was perfect, and the spiciness was quite decent. Just be careful not to chew on the green cayenne (cabai rawit hijau) used in the salsa sauce.
Vietnam Coffee
Vietnam Coffee
Vietnam Coffee
Vietnam Coffee
Vietnam Coffee (after mixed together)
Vietnam Coffee (after mixed together)
My choice of coffee that day was the Vietnam Coffee - IDR 33K. It is a vietnamese iced coffee which is brewed with a small metal French drip filter into a cup containing sweetened condensed milk. For this coffee, you can ask for cold or hot. I ordered a cold one, and I was given a glass full of ice cubes. The coffee tasted great. The aroma was great. It was so fragrant. The sweetness level was moderate, it didn't overpowered the awesome taste of the vietnamese coffee. Excellent.
Apple Berry Mint
Apple Berry Mint
As for the closure I tried the Apple Berry Mint - IDR 39K. This is a mocktail made from apple juice, strawberry juice and a bit of mint. It's really refreshing. A great combination between apple and strawberry. And the mint gave a decent chillness to the drink.

Overall conclusion, a great spot to hang out or chilling with your friends while also enjoying great coffee. I love the ambience here, so so sooo cozy and nice. Very comfortable. I wouldn't mind spending hours here. The service was also good and the food are quite excellent.
Prices are pretty moderate. An appropriate pricing for the menu. In my opinion it was quite worthy compared to the food.
Will I come back? Sure. As a coffee drinker, I feel so much like in home. The experience of sipping coffee here is just pleasing.

Keep on chewing!



Jazzy Dee


Twitter: @jzzydee
Instagram: @jzzydee
Questions: http://ask.fm/jzzydee



Dante Coffee Shop
Mall Kelapa Gading 3, LG # 15A,
Phone: (021) 4585 3885 
Jl. Raya Boulevard Kelapa Gading Blok M, 
Kelapa Gading, 14240

1 komentar:

  1. Donaco Poker Sebagai Situs Agen Poker Online Uang Asli Yang Menyediakan Transaksi Dari Bank Bca, Bni, Bri, Mandiri dan Danamon Memberikan Minimal Deposit Yang Sangat Murah Serta Menyediakan Hadiah Jackpot Setiap Harinya Dan Bisa Bermain Dengan Para Player Dari Seluruh Kota Yang Ada Di Indonesia.

    Waktu Yang Relatif Singkat Dalam Semua Proses Transaksi Akan Semakin Membuat Para Member Betah Dan Puas.

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    BalasHapus